Pain au Chocolat
Scented Candle - 8.4 oz / 240 g
The iconic Overose Croissant aroma with a generous filling of Hazelnut-Chocolate- Spread.
What is it: A Croissant with a twist! A magnificent golden crispy puff pastry that smells as delicious as it tastes. A premium creamy and delicious Hazelnut-Chocolate-Spread to indulge a lavish smoothness to the Croissant pastry, one bite and it melts in the mouth.
Why it's dreamy?
- Overose Pain au Chocolat captures the romantic air of Paris. The aroma of freshly baked Croissants from the bakery at the corner of the small street near the river Seine.
- Pain au Chocolat is the ultimate french indulgence, with it's light, delicious, flaky golden pastry, filled with melted Hazelnut chocolate cream.
- No need for plane tickets to Paris: Just light your Overose Pain au Chocolat candle and be immediately delighted!
How to Use
To make sure your candle burns beautifully we recommend you to :
- Let it burn long enough to melt the entire surface on top of the candle for two to three hours the first time you light it
- Burn the candle for two or three hours at a time. Burning the candle longer could lead to the jar heating up and could damaged the candle.
- Re-centre the wick towards the middle once you blow the flame. Once the wax pool becomes liquid, the wick can move and fall into the wax..
- Your candle should burn cleanly. Before each burn, trim the wick to ¼" long to avoid smoke and get a longer burn.
- Do not burn the candle until the base when there is less then ¼" of wax left
- Ideally use a snuffer to put our your candle
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never move your candle while burning
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and animals
- Keep your candle away from anything that could catch fire
We hope that you will enjoy your candle and that the fragrance will bring joy and happiness to you.
All Overose candles are formulated with essential oils and dreamy fragrances to burn cleanly with an excellent cold and hot throw and to be cruelty free, vegan and free of phthalates. Burn time up to 60h.