Scented Candle - 240 g
A Croissant with a twist! A magnificent golden crispy puff pastry that smells as delicious as it tastes. A premium creamy and delicious Hazelnut-Chocolate-Spread to indulge a lavish smoothness to the Croissant pastry, one bite and it melts in the mouth.
Overose Chocolate Croissant (Pain au Chocolat in French) captures the romantic air of Paris. The aroma of freshly baked Croissants from the bakery at the corner of the small street near the river Seine.
Save With Sets
A Sweet Treat!
Chocolatey & sweet, warm & cozy - this is one of my top rated from Overose, my all time favourite being Euphoriasme.
How to Use
- Let it burn long enough to melt the entire surface on top of the candle for two to three hours the first time you light it
- Burn the candle for two or three hours at a time. Burning the candle longer could lead to the jar heating up and could damaged the candle
- Re-centre the wick towards the middle once you blow the flame. Once the wax pool becomes liquid, the wick can move and fall into the wax
- Your candle should burn cleanly. Before each burn, trim the wick to ¼" long to avoid smoke and get a longer burn
- Do not burn the candle until the base when there is less then ¼" of wax left
- Ideally use a snuffer to put our your candle
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never move your candle while burning
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and animals
- Keep your candle away from anything that could catch fire
We hope that you will enjoy your candle and that the fragrance will bring joy and happiness to you.
All Overose candles are formulated with essential oils and dreamy fragrances to burn cleanly with an excellent cold and hot throw and to be cruelty free, vegan and free of phthalates. Burn time up to 60h.
More From Overose
I thought i had ordered the wrong scented candle so i emailed and got a qucik reply that wavery helpful and good of themn to let me know that i had not got the wrong one
The most delicious smell
The wonderful fragrance filled the room and covered the smell of cooking in the house . I loved it so much I bought one for my daughter
Can’t go wrong with this.
I love all of the foody candles. This one is slightly more subtle than the Cinnamon Roll but still gorgeous and not sickly in the slightest like some fake smelling candles. It smells like Laura Mercier’s Crème Brulee but it is cruelty free.
As good as it sounds
These are fantastic and make excellent gifts
A Sweet Treat!
Chocolatey & sweet, warm & cozy - this is one of my top rated from Overose, my all time favourite being Euphoriasme. I loved having Croissant mixed in with my other Overose candles in my living room last autumn and winter because it felt so cozy, but I will be torn now between that one and Pan au Chocolat. The throw as always from Overose is amazing, so if you like a sweet treat permeating your home this is for you.